Discussions de justin smith (31)

Discussions démarrées (31) Réponses Activité la plus récente

How To Withdraw Money From Robinhood in 2024?

Robinhood has revolutionized the way we invest, offering an easy-to-use platform for trading stocks, cryptocurrencies, and more. However, w…

Démarrée par justin smith

0 18 mars

How To Activate Your Venmo Card: A Step-by-Step Guide for the Venmo App & Website

In today's fast-paced digital world, Venmo has emerged as a leading peer-to-peer payment platform, making transactions swift and hassle-fre…

0 15 mars

How Do I Transfer Money From My Bank To Venmo?

Are you wondering how to transfer money from your bank account to Venmo? One of the fastest and most simple ways to transfer money to Venmo…

0 13 mars

Maximizing Your Venmo Card Limit: Increase Venmo Card and ATM Withdrawal Limits

Venmo has become a household name in the world of digital payments, offering convenience and flexibility to its users. However, like any fi…

0 11 mars

Can You Transfer Venmo To PayPal?

In the digital age, the convenience of online payment platforms like Venmo and PayPal has revolutionized the way we manage our finances. Th…

0 6 mars

How To Receive Money on Venmo?

If you are new to this platform and wondering, how do I receive money from Venmo, you have come to the right place. When someone sends fund…

0 2 mars

How Do I Get My Brokerage Cash From Robinhood?

In today's digital age, online trading platforms like Robinhood have revolutionized the way we invest in the stock market. One of the most…

0 29 févr.

What Time Does Cash App Direct Deposit Hit?

If you're wondering about the timing of your Cash App direct deposit, you're not alone. Many users rely on direct deposits for their payche…

0 28 févr.

Troubleshooting Venmo Transaction Declines: Tips to Resolve and Avoid Future Issues

At times, Venmo transactions may be declined, leaving users puzzled about the cause. When this happens, it can be frustrating, especially i…

0 26 févr.

Venmo Transfer Limit: Understanding and Managing Your Transactions

Venmo is a popular digital wallet platform that allows users to send and receive money, as well as make purchases online and in stores. One…

0 22 févr.

RSS

Adresse du culte

tous les dimanches à 10H00 ou à 15H au 5 rue Gustave Eiffel Morangis - RER B descendre à Massy paleseau et Bus 399 descendre arrêt : le stade A partir de ce dimanche , culte au 5 rue Gustave Eiffel morangis ! Pour ceux qui viennent en transport ! 1)Prendre la ligne RER A et descendre à massy palaiseau et prendre le bus 399 descendre à arrêt : le stade ! 2) prendre la ligne D ou c et descendre à Juvisy et prendre le bus 399 descendre à l’arrêt le stade (15min) 3)Dans la semaine et jour ouvrable prendre la ligne C ( descendre à la station: savigny sur orge ) et prendre le bus 492 qui s’arrête juste devant la salle à 1 m arrêt de bus : Rue de savigny ( c'est l'arrêt de la rue Gustave Eiffel ).le week-end : pas de bus mais une navette de l’église appeler le 0660757910 4)Pour ceux qui sont sur RER B prendre la C à saint michel et descendre à savigny sur orge et appelez la navette au 0660757910 Suivre Bishop Élie a la télé Tous les soirs à 20h sur Teleantilles : - free 932 - Orange 398 - bouygues 407

https://iframe.strimm.com/bishopelie/tvchrist?guideMode=fixed&keepGuideOpened=false

Badge

Chargement en cours…

les videos facebook reggae-zouk

Pour soutenir les animateurs (Jenna , Pepe ..)             

Photos

• Ajouter des photos
  • Afficher tout

© 2024   Créé par ombala lisiki.   Sponsorisé par

Badges  |  Signaler un problème  |  Conditions d'utilisation